Sign in to follow this  
Puffer

A surprise from New Look

To my surprise, New Look currently has a rather nice pair of grey suedette ankle boots (3" Cuban/block heel, almond toe) in size UK12 (limited stock) - and currently with 25% discount so £20.99 net.   I don't think the back zip is functional and the 'lanyard' (at least) could be removed.   https://www.newlook.com/uk/womens/footwear/boots/grey-suedette-block-heel-western-boots/p/666154704

I rather like them but I think I will resist on this occasion.   

A very Merry Christmas to you all, with hopes for a happier and healthier New Year.   Onwards and upwards!

image.png.ded731999a1c4f1fca5e54486765e4a5.png           image.png.34581f3f971818c47b7eb2ccd1ab8c93.png               

Edited by Puffer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Heels said:

Nice boots. I didn,t think that New Look went up UK12

As far as I can see, these boots are an isolated example of anything 'female' above size UK9.   There are two other pairs of almost flat ankle boots in a 12 (but no 10 or 11 at all) - strange that.   Maybe the Chinese factory made some 12s by mistake!

Very nice boots indeed and, as noted, odd to see them in a UK12. As you say, possibly a production line error.