Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Not something you read about very often on (international) news outlets....

I didn't previously know who he is, but his pics (in heels) have been widely shown elsewhere on the web.   An interesting find and linked article, although very few of the DM comments seem to be supportive.   Whether any of the shoes shown were actually the 5" that he claims to prefer is open to doubt, but his overall look (If one accepts the basic idea of a man in skirts and heels) is well-structured and quite attractive.

3 hours ago, Puffer said:

An interesting find and linked article, although very few of the DM comments seem to be supportive. 

DM respondents think its okay for motorists to kill cyclists, and since half of cyclists are children, I have my doubts there's many responders there who are dealing with a full deck to start with. There was never - ever a chance, this article was going to meet a favourable response.  It was only included as click-bait to get revenue from people reading something and likely 'venting their spleen' which is what the DM is notorious for. IE. Incitement/click-bait and using Instagram/Tik Tok/FB/Twitter to fill the pages to cause incitement.

Edited by FastFreddy2
Spelling.

Oh my!   And there's me thinking (as a reader for many years) that those who take, and write to, the DM are surely some of the most intelligent and fair-minded people in the country!   (Leave aside the surprising number of correspondents with overseas addresses whose opinions are invariably useless.)   After all, you and I have occasionally put the world to rights there, innit?

48 minutes ago, Puffer said:

After all, you and I have occasionally put the world to rights there, innit?

Over time, I have amassed quite a few negative responses (red arrows)..... Nearly 85,000 in fact. The great bulk of those negative arrows from calling DM responders "knuckle-draggers", or "flat-earthers" when they support the notion cyclist should be seen as legitimate targets for motorists. 

I suppose 85000 negatives sounds a bit bad? Like I might be some sort of cycling troll? :rolleyes::D I do have some green ones too. Currently almost 573,000, so not all bad.

• Haha 1