Sign in to follow this  
euchrid

can you hear me, mother....?

*** a tumbleweed drifts slowly by... a lone coyote howls mornfully in the far distance ... a light drizzle of rain begins to fall .... ***

sheesh, this must be the quietest forum on t'internet ;-)

visiting here, I sometimes feel like i'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone or something - - - "The Last Heeler in Cyberspace!"

*** a tumbleweed drifts slowly by... a lone coyote howls mornfully in the far distance ... a light drizzle of rain begins to fall .... ***

sheesh, this must be the quietest forum on t'internet :(

visiting here, I sometimes feel like i'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone or something - - - "The Last Heeler in Cyberspace!"

:lol: :lol:

Member since March 2009, and 17 posts to date. Hardly leading by example, are 'we' young man? ;-) :)

I've returned from a self-enforced break .... so my 2 or 3 posts per day will not have added to the other members posts..... I've some catching up to do ...... :-(

I've just had nothing worth posting about for a while.

I suppose the pair of you have had school holidays to contend with, but I'd be amazed if neither of you had spotted some shoes or boots you'd like to wear or own? I'm sure these 'finds' would have been of interest to us all? [@Euchrid: I've seen the shoes you liked at Priceless, so I know you've been looking. ;-)]

Member since March 2009, and 17 posts to date. Hardly leading by example, are 'we' young man? ;-) :(

It's not too bad --- I'm '11th highest' in terms of total number of posts (joint ninth now, including this one) :-(

I agree, you aren't doing bad compared to many others. But prolific, you ain't. :-( :(

This is a 'never mind the quality, feel the width' issue. The site needs quantity, not quality. Traffic (volume of) should entice the intellectuals amongst us, to be less shy. Possibly? ;-) :lol: