Sign in to follow this  
Bread Heel

Zalando

Not quite my style either, but it is certainly nice to see larger sizes popping up more frequently. And those aren’t bad boots. 

No thanks; too fussy and the cleated sole doesn't really suit.   Nothing said about heel height or materials.   Too risky at £89.99.

I guessed that it wouldn’t be to either of your tastes, yet I still posted it knowing that you’d be the only two to respond!

They also have the following styles in larger sizes. Again, I’m not particularly taken with any of them, but encouraging signs and maybe a site to keep an eye on.

c86b15b3e17944a58a43efca09722dc8.jpg?imw

68cdbdcd077248f98e6a91192f019428.jpg?imw

a62335a4982a4da2868d62aaa87c0ce2.jpg?imw

The fact that they are making ankle boots in larger sizes is great, whatever the style.

I must say though that the platform ones really seem ugly. I’m not at all a fan of platforms.

I don’t like those ones either - the only part I like about them is the heel.

I’m quite taken with the gold boots. A little bit flashy, but would work with the right outfit. Too much for my budget, though.

Been out of touch since Sunday but catching up.   The first boots are awful - real Frankenstein clobber!   The others are OK  but not really worthwhile.