Sign in to follow this  
Nigel

Evans summer sale

Hi all,

I had a great time at the weekend at Evans, if you look at there website you will see they have got loads for sale around the

My wife shops at Evans, so I often take the opportunity to look around the shoes. Their footwear usually comes up a little big (maybe because it's all wide fitting) and a size 7UK usually fits me whereas I take an 8 UK from anywhere else. I do find some of Evans styles a little umm ugly though.

I do find some of Evans styles a little umm ugly though.

i'd agree with that. Evans footwear is definately aimed at the 'conservative middle-aged women' part of the market.

There are sometimes some good exceptions to that though. I got some amazing Evans Essence 4" stiletto knee boots off ebay once. Only problem was they were XXXL calf fitting so I sold them on again.

Yep, there are some ugly ones, damn I wish we bought these ones though, they were stunning. A patent leather Oxford with three and a half inch heel, wish I could find a picture now!

653 pairs from evans on ebay and not one pair in any size to show you!

will look again later.

As a side note, they have a regular newsletter they send by email from Evans, and you often get access to the online sales stuff a little early. Some times they have a prize draw available for signing up to the emails too, so it's worth a shot.