Sign in to follow this  
Heels

Is there anyone out there?

With the forum being almost dead now I,m starting to think that no one is even coming to check for any new threads now. All I ask is you post something on this thread just to see who,s still about. With the world being on lockdown now it makes sense to spend little time on this  forum.  I have some ideas for couple of new threads but I want to see people post on here.

Well, I have tried posting several times and have started new threads but nobody ever responds. Or they respond once and that’s it. I would like to see this forum start up again but if nobody ever responds it never will. To be honest I just happened to look in here this evening for what was going to be the last time when I noticed your post. I have been checking in daily but .i see that I’m always the most recent poster...

2 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Well, I have tried posting several times and have started new threads but nobody ever responds. Or they respond once and that’s it. I would like to see this forum start up again but if nobody ever responds it never will. To be honest I just happened to look in here this evening for what was going to be the last time when I noticed your post. I have been checking in daily but .i see that I’m always the most recent poster...

Not now, you ain't!   

Lockdown does create some opportunities but, equally, dictates other priorities for many.   I have been too busy this last few days to post anything but have something to say on another recent post, which has to wait until I can take a couple of pics.   But don't hold your breath ...!

(Actually, in view of government guidelines, it is highly advisable that you do hold your breath!) 

Yes, the lockdown and isolation routine does create opportunities, both for posting and for home office fashion. I've not been wearing heels so much as  adopting a boho style of dress code for my office  - something to brighten the mood a bit. I work from a home office anyway, have for many years, but being told now that I must, and cannot go out, makes me a bit restive. And of course I've the whole family home too.