Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Is this place growing/getting busier?

Now, 408 members!

This total figure often shrinks (mentioned before) but it shows new membership continues to climb. :roll:

P.S.

Looking back, that's a 100 new members in not much more than 5 weeks. :cool:

Hi,

if you want to promore the site, try getting a flicker ipernity or webshots (free) account and post some pics, then put a reference to the web site on the comments, picture name, don't forget to tag your pictures with apropriate words, "heels for men" "heels" "shoes" "high heel shoes" etc so they can be found by someone searching for pictures of heels

That usually works quite well.

Hope it helps..

V

Good idea V, but the thing that does worry me is that even here, there seems to me to be an over-emphasis on stiletto heels. No matter how one looks at it, there are precious few who look the part in stiletto heels. Doesn't matter how well a man walks in stilettos, in general he really doesn't look right, whereas a good block or (my preference) a cuban heel looks right.

The thing is to get the idea of higher heels into peoples minds as looking good, not something to have a good laugh at. There is a fine line between fashion and fetish especially where footwear is concerned, and most of Joe Public will think fetish before fashion for stiletto heels being worn by a man.

Your Avatar is just right and is the sort of image that IMHO is right to be presented. I wear the shoes in my avatar with my evening dress for dinner dances and they doesn't raise any comments even though they are 7cm cuban heels. Its because they look right, and they dance well too.

Thankfully we have left the skirts and makeup debates on HHP, as IMHO, that is a step too far right now. Society just can't cope with too much change in one go, and those who practice these sorts of radical departures from the norm are heavily reliant on society's conditioning which naturally goes to pot once alcohol or other such stimulants are in the mix. It gets dangerous to be different then. Personally I think we should leave the stilettos at HHP as well and concerntrate on what does look good on a man here at H4M.

Simon.

Hi HFMROK,

thank you for your compliment on my fashion style. I still think the point you are trying to make is a good one that can be presented to the general public through the sites I have mentioned. I agree that you may find some people are looking specifically for fetish media, but there are many that are just shoe fanatics and are just looking for different styles or inspiration. Maybe knowing other men wear some womens styles may encourage them to join us.

It would not be possible to vet everyone who visit's this or any other site, so I would not suggest it is attempted.

If the fetishist finds him or herself here and does not find what they want they will probably go elsewhere anyway or see that they could wear them more often with a different approach.

You need to get people through the front door, you will not get anyone comming in without a sign outside the front door saying what is on offer inside.

My suggestion is to get your best pictures and post them with the references I mentioned, you may be pleasently surprised by the type and amount of people that may join us.

I have nothing against the TV CD community, I think they are a brave bunch of creative people and may even be able to help us with oportunities to wear our heels in an environment that would be accepting of us, as we can be of them, when you are in a minority, we all need all the help we can get.

Thanks again for your comments, those shoes of yours do look good for what you do in them.

live and let live.

V

Good idea V, but the thing that does worry me is that even here, there seems to me to be an over-emphasis on stiletto heels. No matter how one looks at it, there are precious few who look the part in stiletto heels. Doesn't matter how well a man walks in stilettos, in general he really doesn't look right, whereas a good block or (my preference) a cuban heel looks right.

For the most part, I agree.

I do have some boots with stiletto heels, (as advised elsewhere) some too with thinner heels that aren't quite stiletto. I bought them all with a view to wearing, but at appropriate times.

These times would include periods where I can wear them discreetly, without drawing too much attention to myself. I never plan to show off the heels, and typically my trouser length is pretty much the same as that shown in vee6 avatar.

If I could have bought the same styles with a block or cuban heel, I would have. But over a short period of time, choices are few.

As someone who has used Google Ads on sites I can assure you there ain't a lot of money coming from those clicks. Be careful on overusing those ads too, Google may see it as either incentivised clicks or cheating as they come from the same IP range (your ISP's) too often.

TBH if any money is made from this site I doubt it goes near paying for itself.

As someone who has used Google Ads on sites I can assure you there ain't a lot of money coming from those clicks. Be careful on overusing those ads too, Google may see it as either incentivised clicks or cheating as they come from the same IP range (your ISP's) too often.

TBH if any money is made from this site I doubt it goes near paying for itself.

Indeed, in fact, Google can detect if too many clicks are coming from the same IP (The person doing the clicking) and as such, if it detects too many, it voids all of them as clickfraud (Trying to make money by fraudulently clicking the ads)

So on the one hand, your initial clicks do help a little, too many wipe out all of them :P

I can tell you though, "revenue" is around

I do try to add something thats not been said in a thread and not repeat the samething from other members just because I agree with them. As for getting into arguments or a debate depending how you look at it can be a good thing sometimes as that also get members talking. It,s knowing when to stop and not to let it get personal what matters the most. There's going to be many members from other parts of the world and we all never going to agree on the samething all the time.

As for getting into arguments or a debate depending how you look at it can be a good thing sometimes as that also get members talking. It,s knowing when to stop and not to let it get personal what matters the most. There's going to be many members from other parts of the world and we all never going to agree on the samething all the time.

Exactly our point, very well put :P