Sign in to follow this  
ImInHeels

Amazing

Last night i was out in a 4" pair of heels with my friends, enjoying the local night life, no one even batting an eyelid. The whole night i was nervous due to my footwear but carried on anyway later on in the night i saw a female friend of mine i haven't seen in a while, as she's been away. I decided to keep my distance because i didn't want her to see me in heels (not yet anyway). In all fairness she has an amazing collection of heels :grin:. Shortly after i woke up, its been the best dream i have had in a long time, and i hope someday to have the courage to actually make this dream come true.

D'you know, I never dream that I'm wearing heels, even when I've slept in them .... :grin: [Only slept in them 3 times though.]

Edited by FastFreddy2
Grammar correction.

Yea Ive had a few dreams, they are all pretty much the same, where I'm the only one who notices, and generally start looking for a "way out" before anyone else notices, but i always carryon. Got to admit I'm always :grin: after a dream like that. Just need to get my self around do actually doing something about it.

I started my public heeling, by walking around at night when most sane folk were tucked up in bed. The frustration of the situation meant I progressed to wearing heels (but not stilletoes) out to large shopping malls and exhibition venues fairly soon afterwards.

I've worn stilletoes - once - along Oxford Street. Gaps in the pavement wrecked the heels, so I doubt I'll ever do that again. I own some stunning shoes and boots now, some with pencil thin heels, and I'm practically BURSTING to wear some of them out socially. :grin: While I could disguise the heel under long trousers, I could never disguise the change in the way I would have to walk in them. :cool:

Gotta happen soon .....

Isn't it funny how you start wearing heels in private and after experiencing the feelings an hour or so in the dark is just not enough? You want to wear them more, and in more situations. Which leads to a desire to wear them in normal, everyday situations. It seems to be a natural progression and a recurring theme.

Isn't it funny how you start wearing heels in private and after experiencing the feelings an hour or so in the dark is just not enough? You want to wear them more, and in more situations. Which leads to a desire to wear them in normal, everyday situations. It seems to be a natural progression and a recurring theme.

Gotta agree with you there. No matter how many times I tell myself it's just an indoor thing, I still have the urge to get outside and in public wearing heels.

There has never been truer words written (or spoken). ;-)

Gotta agree with you there. No matter how many times I tell myself it's just an indoor thing, I still have the urge to get outside and in public wearing heels.

And a small number of us are waiting to help you do that matey. :-(

I haven't dreamed about wearing heels since I started wearing them (around home). It was a lot easier walking in them (effortless) in the dreams than in real life, especially since I started with 6"+ platform stilettos. No more, though, as I have abandoned the platforms.

But, I am not a fan of walking in the dark, as you don't know what the surface in like, whether there are rocks, etc. My neighborhood has no sidewalks or lights, so it is very dark at night, but there are sometimes other people out walking, and cars drive by at times. Most of my shoes are 5" stiletto slides which aren't easy to hide.

The one time I did it was Halloween a few years ago, and I turned an ankle after walking with a girl for a half mile or so on not very even stone sidewalks.