I have noticed a few people on hhplace are looking for a site that just caters for us males that like heels and nothing else girly, and I am with that 100% as a guy who wears heels every day and not interested in nail polish dresses or anything else female, but at the end of the day good luck to those that do and good luck to them, each to their own. So I say come on guys post a few comments on here and get things going, and I know the good fred will be back soon, looking forward to it.

David.

I am just into wearing just heels with men’s clothes. That’s why I joined here ( joined the other site as I found that first).

Indeed.   Let's concentrate on 'men wearing heels as men' as far as possible.   But we should not outlaw men wearing other footwear (not necessarily with heels) or ancillary items (jeans, leggings etc) that do not amount to overt cross-dressing.   And I see no harm in diversions into other 'blokeish' subjects if they foster some friendly exchanges.   

I think that's a good idea, especially as regards other general topics and friendly exchanges.

I certainly favour tall boots without heels, and wear them quite a lot, over skinny jeans.

I’ve also taken, lately, to wearing cheerfully coloured Converse All Star sneakers as a means of fun self expression.