Sign in to follow this  
WalkTall

Outfit seen in Melbourne.

I think it's Melbourne based on the facebook posters profile.
I should point out that the video is not mine, nor do I know the subject or the commentator.
The commentator doesn't seem to approve, but many in todays West would simply shake their head and walk on, and some would be supportive.

I have said before that what people wear and how they present themselves is up to them. People should be free to do and say what they wish so long as they don't infringe the rights and freedoms of others. However, society does have expectations, and if you push outside the envelope tooooo far, there are those who will take it upon themselves to push back.
Society's norms change slowly, and I would argue that those who push the envelope are the main agent for change. the less stout of heart follow after?

This young fellow is apparently attending a pride march.
If 10% of western populations are gay, bi, or LGBT of some sort, you could argue that his outfit is really the male equivalent of a girl in hot pants or a mini?
Having said that, I think the outfit is more appropriately clubwear than streetwear.

So outfit critique, clothes and heels. Over to you.

• Like 1

Love the way she stomped the light bulb in those killer boots, the photo of the boots next to the toilet is "intriguing" also

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 3:03 AM, WalkTall said:

I think it's Melbourne based on the facebook posters profile.
I should point out that the video is not mine, nor do I know the subject or the commentator.
The commentator doesn't seem to approve, but many in todays West would simply shake their head and walk on, and some would be supportive.

I have said before that what people wear and how they present themselves is up to them. People should be free to do and say what they wish so long as they don't infringe the rights and freedoms of others. However, society does have expectations, and if you push outside the envelope tooooo far, there are those who will take it upon themselves to push back.
Society's norms change slowly, and I would argue that those who push the envelope are the main agent for change. the less stout of heart follow after?

This young fellow is apparently attending a pride march.
If 10% of western populations are gay, bi, or LGBT of some sort, you could argue that his outfit is really the male equivalent of a girl in hot pants or a mini?
Having said that, I think the outfit is more appropriately clubwear than streetwear.

So outfit critique, clothes and heels. Over to you.

Well said buddy