Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

ALDO knee/calf boots A/W 2018/2019

While out shopping today, I noticed these. Reduced in store to something like £120

The heel is not as high as I would like, but the sort of heel that could be worn all day (if the opportunity arose.) What attracted me to them was the narrow-ish shaft, and small spacing between the lacing eyelets. It suggested the boots could be tightened to fit my very slim legs.

2075113046_ALDOJeavyan.thumb.jpg.2ff62d4a2073fb2e468f169372e0812a.jpg

Better still if the were higher, and covered calfs.

• Like 1

Nice boots - if you will permit me to say so!   I agree that a longer shaft and a heel higher than the advertised 4.25" would be an improvement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Puffer said:

Nice boots - if you will permit me to say so!  

This is a critique part of the Forum, knock yourself out. ;) :D

1 hour ago, Puffer said:

I agree that a longer shaft and a heel higher than the advertised 4.25" would be an improvement.

"In the flesh" these looked taller, and the heel isn't exactly unpleasant. The real stopper is the price. Even reduced to £120, and assuming they had my size, I doubt I'd be making a purchase. That might change if I worked in an office and could wear these at work. That 4.25" is a very wearable height for my size 8 feet, and I'd like to wear heels for a work day or work week to get the experience of it. Ho-hum. 

• Like 1

On 1/28/2019 at 1:58 AM, FastFreddy2 said:

While out shopping today, I noticed these. Reduced in store to something like £120

The heel is not as high as I would like, but the sort of heel that could be worn all day (if the opportunity arose.) What attracted me to them was the narrow-ish shaft, and small spacing between the lacing eyelets. It suggested the boots could be tightened to fit my very slim legs.

2075113046_ALDOJeavyan.thumb.jpg.2ff62d4a2073fb2e468f169372e0812a.jpg

Better still if the were higher, and covered calfs.

amazing boots!!

Those are great boots, and I agree that the lace up design wil help conform them perfectly to your legs....I have the same issue.....