Sign in to follow this  
WalkTall

Hello from WalkTall

Hi, or G'Day from WalkTall.

I'm from Oz, near Sydney. I'm just an older guy who thinks people should be able to wear what they want. Hey, do what you want as long as you don't affect the rights and freedoms of others.

Have a couple of pairs of heels for just at home and very occasionally. However, just got myself a pair of ankle booties - Taos Shakas in black soft leather with a 2 1/2 inch heel. I have worn them out a few times now under boot cut jeans (see Fast Freddy - we follow your advice!).
I'm looking for a pair of calf/knee high boots with a higher heel (leather, ~4 inch) but not sure about chunky vs stilletto. 

(I note it took a while to get approved - the forum does seem quiet - perhaps some new members will liven things up a little?).

Welcome, WalkTall!   Your views and preferences on male heel-wearing are in tune with many on this board.

As to activity here - that is something you can add to, as you suggest!

• Like 1

On 11/23/2018 at 8:41 AM, WalkTall said:

Hi, or G'Day from WalkTall.

(I note it took a while to get approved - the forum does seem quiet - perhaps some new members will liven things up a little?).

That's always the hope, but seldom is the case. :(

Welcome to H4M anyway. Once you have made 5 or more posts you can (if you wish) post pictures, and I'm sure we'd all be interested in seeing your style.

Don't assume that because people don't post, they don't visit. We've many more guests here than active members. Sadly, I've recently (or not so recently) taken a job with two hats that mean I'm busy during the day, and often in the evening at weekends too. The amount of time I have for going out in heels is significantly less than it was, though my bank manager is happy about the money I am building up in my bank account. Earning more, and able to spend less. On shoes anyway. ;)

Hi Freddy,
Thanks for replying.
I did see (before I joined I think), a video you posted showing heels and boot cut jeans - ie 'stealth' mode.
I can't seem to find the thread again, could you please point to it, or repost the video.
(We do follow good advice from our senior here.....).

1. Maybe a bit of topic but I would like say to Happy new year to all heel wearers, and hope the new year is all good.

On 12/28/2018 at 2:45 AM, WalkTall said:

Hi Freddy,
Thanks for replying.
I did see (before I joined I think), a video you posted showing heels and boot cut jeans - ie 'stealth' mode.
I can't seem to find the thread again, could you please point to it, or repost the video.
(We do follow good advice from our senior here.....).

In case you missed it, I did re-post here:

Direct link to the video:

https://youtu.be/oknNtXyZjjg

On 12/28/2018 at 2:52 PM, dww said:
  1. Maybe a bit of topic but I would like say to Happy new year to all heel wearers, and hope the new year is all good.

Happy newyear to you too!

On 1/5/2019 at 6:09 PM, marcelheels said:

The video is amazing :-)

I love to walk around like that.

Maybe I dare to post a video soon ;-)

There was a better night for me, at the Barbican. If you have read through the whole site, you might recall I wore some courts under jeans, at a piano recital. There was some (interesting) trauma, in that my car (and me) got locked in the car park, and all the walking around in cheap shoes (from SELECT) meant I got a blister that turned into a cut. I got spotted by many people during the performance interval, and took some pictures of me there in heels, that may or may not still be available on the thread. ;)

If you have missed the 'report', let me know and I will find it. (Or I may have included it below already...)

Very long thread, with pictures >> here <<

Edited by FastFreddy2