Sign in to follow this  
yegPumps

Hello from Edmonton (Alberta, Canada)

Hi All,

I only recently found this site, but it has helped me to see that there are other guys out there that enjoy wearing heels. I have four pairs now (3 of which I started wearing regularly the week before last). I wear them to work and with my wife and daughters, but friends and extended family do not know yet. 

I like women's heels in general, but love what they do for my posture and reminding me that I can do anything I put my mind to (and to not worry about what others may think).

-YP

On 7/23/2018 at 1:59 PM, yegPumps said:

Hi All,

I only recently found this site, but it has helped me to see that there are other guys out there that enjoy wearing heels. I have four pairs now (3 of which I started wearing regularly the week before last). I wear them to work and with my wife and daughters, but friends and extended family do not know yet. 

I like women's heels in general, but love what they do for my posture and reminding me that I can do anything I put my mind to (and to not worry about what others may think).

-YP

Welcome YP!   We should be interested to know the styles of footwear that you wear - some pics would be good.   What do your wife and daughters say about your liking for women's heels?

Hello and welcome. :)

I'm impressed you are wearing heels in front of your immediate family. Lucky you! B)

Here are the two pairs of heels I wear most often (see next two posts). I'm looking to add some heeled sandals to the rotation. I love the Oxford heels, as they are essentially a male style with heels. I have a pair of red pumps, but they don't really interest me. I seem to prefer styles that are almost male (in a sense). Though, to be honest, I find the idea of some styles abeing male and others being female to be a bit ridiculous. It doesn't matter what your anatomy is...we all have feet.

Edited by yegPumps
Clarity of meaning

12 hours ago, FastFreddy2 said:

Hello and welcome. :)

I'm impressed you are wearing heels in front of your immediate family. Lucky you! B)

I'm really lucky to have my wife. She is very supportive and all around awesome! :-)

15 hours ago, Puffer said:

Welcome YP!   We should be interested to know the styles of footwear that you wear - some pics would be good.   What do your wife and daughters say about your liking for women's heels?

My wife is very supportive. She insisted I get the shiny 2.5" heels above...which ended up being the first ones I wore out to work and a mainstay in my rotation. My daughters are too young to have much of an opinion, and I hope my doing this means they remain open-minded view in the future.

So, I ran out of socks the other day and the only office-appropriate shoes I had (men or women) were these. I wore them and got a very positive reaction. So, I guess red pumps are on the table, LoL...

I still prefer other styles, but who can deny that red is awesome! :-)

Screenshot_20180816-065600_Gallery.jpg

On 7/25/2018 at 1:31 PM, yegPumps said:

20180725_062515.jpg

Of the pictures/style I have seen you post, these are my favourites. High-ish looking heel, laced foot and moderate point on the toe. What's not to like?

I like red patent, but I much prefer a high (4½ - 5") heel on my size 8 (US10) feet. That said, I've not had the opportunity to wear a pair for a whole (working) day, so a moderate heel with rounded toe might be more realistic. ;)

You wear these (and other) shoes to your place of work? :huh:

On 8/22/2018 at 3:33 PM, FastFreddy2 said:

Of the pictures/style I have seen you post, these are my favourites. High-ish looking heel, laced foot and moderate point on the toe. What's not to like?

I like red patent, but I much prefer a high (4½ - 5") heel on my size 8 (US10) feet. That said, I've not had the opportunity to wear a pair for a whole (working) day, so a moderate heel with rounded toe might be more realistic. ;)

You wear these (and other) shoes to your place of work? :huh:

I have been wearing heels to work, on and off for a couple months now. I have been really happy with the response to them. I just transferred into this area shortly before I started wearing heels and they have certainly been a good conversation starter. :-)

Overall, I've found that comments on my heels in public have been positive about 90% of the time.

Without getting into too much detail, what sort of work do you do? I would think some sort of office based employment given the formal nature of your footwear.

Do the 10% negative comments tend to come more from men than women, and what sort of comments are made?

Lastly, anything you can tell me about those ankle boots I like so much? ;) :D